About Renal Services Exchange
The Renal Services Exchange (RSE) is the primary nationwide provider of services supporting independent, regional and community-based providers of care for patients with chronic kidney disease. The RSE is a subsidiary organization to the National Renal Administrators Association (NRAA)
The RSE Board of Directors is appointed annually by the NRAA Board of Directors
, during the NRAA annual meeting in the fall. The Renal Services Exchange Board
has 12 members who are responsible for governance and direction.
RSE services include:
- NRAA HIE (Health Information Exchange) for CROWNWeb – an efficient and reliable electronic data submission solution for batch submitting required data to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Integrated care education and tools for the kidney community
- Business tools and education for benchmarking of clinical and financial measures
- Preferred pricing for ICH-CAHPS with third-party survey administration and reporting of patient satisfaction
- Pharmacy education for the independent dialysis community
- Enterprise risk management tools and education
Create diversified revenue streams that continue to provide cost-effective services and solutions that support the independent chronic kidney disease community to grow and thrive. Position With a focus on the independent and smaller provider of renal care services, we will provide access to solutions that enable providers to better compete, grow their business and serve their patients.
|We aim to be the first
choice for supplies and services related to high quality and innovative health care.
|We seek to build trust
through continuous communication and
|We provide unparalleled access to solutions.
||We are reliable in all we say and do.
||We anticipate and fulfill our customers' needs.