Renal Services Exchange, in collaboration with Palmarius Consulting, is offering the RSE Virtual Workshop Series: Boost Patient Engagement With ICH CAHPS. This four-part series aims to assist dialysis providers in creating a well-defined patient experience program that improves patient engagement and subsequently ICH CAHPS score. The series is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of the attendees in different areas of patient care as it relates to overall patient experience.
Through this virtual workshop series, attendees will get:
- Access to four virtual workshops where experts discuss innovative ways to improve patient engagement and experience
- Tools and tips to implement a well-defined ICH CAHPS program – identify gaps in current process, apply improvement strategies and check-in processes, and measure success in patient engagement
- Phone and email support from Palmarius Consulting to implement discussed strategies and tools
- Own tools such as in-house patient engagement survey, training on customer service, and process improvement tools
What Does it Cost?
- The series is 100% on-demand through NRAA Education Station. By purchasing the workshop series package, you will receive access to the recorded virtual workshops, handouts and worksheets, as well as direct support from Palmarius Consulting. (Series was live in April-May 2019)
- $225 NRAA Members
- $275 Non-NRAA Members